Wednesday 25 September 2013

Summary of my 3 months wasted holidayssssssssssss

Been slacking again lately...

Well, nothing much to update actually.

So, keeping my diary short.

I'm currently in struggling to start my work soon. Hopefully, my college and university is not giving me such a hard time. I've been waiting for 3 months and still counting. Hope to get my hands on the completion letter!!!!!! I really needs this to proceed to my next stage of life. But, glad to say that, I passed. Although, I don't passed with flying colours, but at least, I tried my best. Final year has been really hard on me, like seriously. Maybe this is a test from God or something, testing on my patience, really.

I have done all sorts of cray cray (cray=crazy) stuffs, I must say, for the past 3 months and till now. I have been calling and emailing almost every day, day and night. Even emailed to my college's principal regarding my delayed results, however, no action taken. Butttttt, I can sense that it has been a tremendous change since I emailed the letter to the principal. Since then, another letter is issued by the university, to be exact, an apology letter for the late results. It may be because of my email to the principal or maybe some other students that complaint to them, whichever it is, it starting to affect them slightly.

I don't mean to interrupt or complaint about that matter, but some of the students is just being impatient already. Every patience has its limits, you know.  And not everyone can be so patience being a statue or puppet sitting at home, rotting (precisely). To me, it has been such a great impact that I delayed my commencement date 5 times which company would allow that?! Yet, they are willing to wait for me *Aww* I feel touched. Hope I can really kickstart my work already! It's been so longgggg, I have to catch up with those seniors!!!! OMG

Not easy to be a fast learner, hope I can ketchup with them! (Ignore the English, it's for some sense of humour lol) especially when you are talking about working with one of the big 4 companies (If you are an accountant, you will know what is BIG FOUR is). Imagine the pressure, chaos, hectic lifestyle. DOOM! I'm so doomed. I chose this path way. I have to bare with it. The reward is rewarding.

Ok, enough with my fancy and over-reacting over the big 4, let's just move on.

So, basically, that's practically what I did spending my last bits of holidays off. Hope good things to come soon. The outlook is positive.


*Ohm* Master of Feng Shui said.


Here's are some of my minion's craze fans! lol

Let the picture do the talking.

 
Me and my Stuart minion pillow... (Evil grins)

 
I look like a 12-year-old kid, above pic.... hahahaha....

 
He's mine!!!! yours sincerely... (smize)
 
 
My squarish Stuart Minion pillowww.. so comfy! (Looks exactly like animation) *Love to max!!!*
 
 
-The end-

No comments:

Post a Comment